Now you can choose your Architecture from release page, after clicking download. In last release (signed with 'current') you can also find sources package.
For cvs access to sources please use the command
cvs -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/u-fingerprint co u-fingerprint u-fingerprint
- Two Charging bars instead of just one
- Works with resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Works with amd64 arch, even with ubuntu bug (for feisty/edgy)
- Each file contains a ReadMe with full installation instructions (from beta 4)
- PPC support from version 0.1 Stable
- Now with CVS access to sources
- Possibility to use non-quiet mode and display text
- Cohorinated text/bagkground/foreground color of the text box to the theme
- Not using default font in text box
- Improved lighting (soon will be 3d) effect on the progressbar
This a modification of the theme for bootsplash named 'Fingerprint' , released on kde-look.org under GPL. You can find original work here:
Each file from 0.1 beta 4 contains a ReadMe with full instructions.
Documentation is also present in SourceForge site
- Working on new effects on the progress bar. I want to create a 3d Effect.
- Compile fot PPC and Amd64 (I'll do it from the first beta)
Many thanks go to Burrodomo and Squeeonline who helped me in finding and fixing bugs.
I also would like to thank so much Divilinux from Italian Ubuntu Support Forum, who compiled stable package for PPC Arch.
Even if the 0.2 Alpha 1 was released I suggest common user to continue choosing the 0.1 Stable version just to be sure to see you booting process next time you turn-on you PC :D
0.2 Alpha 1 Released !
9 years ago
0.2 Alpha 1
Added possibility to use non-quiet mode, displaying booting text. Improved progressbar effects.
Added PPC support
This is the final release for this version. This means that this won't be updated anymore. Future bugs will effect only next release (0.2)
0.1 RC 1
Added 1280x1024. Fixed ALL bugs for i386 version. Reviewed Description. Changed string from 'on the world' to 'in the world'. Updated sources.
0.1 beta 4
Added ReadMe in each file, updated sources, recompile to fix other visualization bugs
0.1 beta 3
Fixed problems of visualization of bars with i386. Amd64 works well with beta2
0.1 beta 2 -1
Fixed problem with wrong architecture for i386
0.1 beta 2
Changed from 'Press F2 for Verbose Mode' To 'Press ALT+F1 for Verbose Mode'
0.1 beta 1
Added a second bar in the top,now you got 2 bars charging toghether!
0.1 alpha 3
Released amd64 version (for edgy/feisty problems). Changed names of themes, Changed Guide in this page.
0.1 alpha 2
Improved the progress-bar graphic