All in one virsion 1.0
My first hope you like it.
Based on Conky Seamod v0.1 by ~SeaJey
and Conky in Google Now Style.
1. First install "conky" if you don't have it, also ensure that you have "curl" installed.
sudo apt-get install curl
2. Extract contents of the archive into your home folder.
3. Open the file "All in one" located in config folder with a text editor, search for "1979455" and replace it with the WOEID of your own location. To find your WOEID, browse or search for your city from the Yahoo Weather home page - weather.yahoo.com/ . The WOEID is in the URL for the forecast page for that city.
4. Change Part 1 & Part 2 in rings to your desired disks by editing rings.lua and change "your disk address" to your disk address for Part 1 & Part 2
5. Add "conky" to your Startup Applications.
more info inside the file.