Copy the flv files in FF's cache to here. So you can download any flash video in youtube or other flv video websites without keepvid.com and FLV downloader.
How To Install:
1. Download the file flv2here, copy it to the directory "~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts"。
2. Open Firefox, type about:cache in the location bar，find "Cache Directory", copy the path after it.
3. Open Terminal, type the command below
Paste the path between the 2 " of cachedir="", like this:
Save, close gedit, then:
chmod +x flv2here
How To Use:
1. Watch video as usual, when you wanna download it, just leave the webpage open until the video is completely loaded. Remember don't clean the cache.
2. Go to the directory you wanna save the videos, and run the script. Now EVERY video FULLY loaded will be copied to the directory.
3. Close the webpage and clean the cache. And next running will not copy the same ones.