I know it's been quite some time since the last update, but I just wanted to say that I have stopped maintaining this project due to lack of time, and the changing behavior of the facebook API making it difficult to keep things bug free. So no new updates from now :(. If I ever get time, I'll surely try and get this to work again.
Version 0.7 released. With a repository for automatic updates.
Download and install the .deb and it will also add the repository (when it asks you, say yes).
Added video uploading + drag-n-drop support too.
Added GIT repository for those who want the latest development version.
Go to http://github.com/rishavt/nfuploader for more details
This app lets you upload picture(s) or videos to facebook.
Just right click a picture/multiple pictures/a video (multiple videos not supported yet) and you can upload them to facebook.
Currently, it supports:
1. Post photos to wall
2. Upload to any existing album
3. Create an album
4. Delay an upload
5. Upload a video to facebook
You can even add description to photos now.
1. Download the .deb file from the 1st link below.
2. Double-click the downloaded .deb. It should open up in Software Center (If you have 10.10), or GDebi-gtk (10.04 or earlier). Install it from there.
3. right-click the picture(s), or the video to upload>>scripts>>upload to facebook.
Select the picture(s) or video (not both) and drag it to nfuploader's icon on your dock/desktop/panel
4. Follow on-screen Instructions.
For installation/usage (No-deb method):
1. Download the source from below
2. extract it
3. read the README inside the source for further instructions
NOTE: You will NOT be able to update to this version using the Check for Updates method. It will again work after this version (for Ubuntu/Debian only) again.
NOTE: The downloaded deb will ask you to add the nfuploader repository (apt) for automatic updates. It is recommended you add it.
NOTE: Firefox patch will NOT work anymore. It should really work without that patch.
>Ubuntu Maverick 10.10
>Ubuntu Lucid 10.04.1 LTS