A simple icon theme for FTP client Filezilla, inspired by johonunu`s elementary icon theme: http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Elementary+theme+for+Filezilla?content=135150
Install by copying folder (Faenza) to /usr/share/filezilla/resources. Easiest way:
1. Drag the Faenza folder from the archive to your desktop.
2. Copy it from your desktop.
3. Hit Alt+F2, type `gksu nautilus` (without the quotes).
4. Hit Ctrl+L and type `/usr/share/filezilla/resources/` (without the quotes).
5. Paste the folder there.
6. In Filezilla, go to Edit > Settings > Interface > Themes and choose Faenza.