I used one of my all-time favorite hex-coded colors for the base of this theme: #336699. Love that color!
Put the 'Capazul' folder inside ~/.themes and use a theme-selector extension to select it. OR, backup your /usr/share/gnome-shell/theme folder and replace everything inside it with this theme, press ALT+F2 and type 'r'
Wallpaper by dan4archangel
5 years ago
V 1.0 05 Oct 2011
- Uploaded to deviantart and gnome-look.org.
V 1.2 08 Oct 2011
- Added message tray image with easter egg.
- Tweaked calendar, chat, panel-button gradients, and modals.
- Changed workspace switcher and toggle-switch images.
- Tweaked App-Filter.
- Changed hover color of logout list items and user icon size.
V 1.3.1 15 Oct 2011
- Updated for gnome 3.2 compatibility!
- Longer transitions for the panel.
V 1.4 19 Oct 2011
- Improved on-screen keyboard look and feel!
- Tweaked some more transitions
- Borrowed the trough design from deviantartist justviper.