The default theme of Xfce 4.6, but with Ubuntu-Human colors. For those who prefer simple themes, and like a brown-orange palette. This should work in any GTK based desktop (Gnome, Xfce).
1) If you don't use Xfce as your desktop, make sure that the package gtk2-engines-xfce is installed
2) download the file Xfce-Human.tar.gz
3) Extract it with your archive app
4) Move the new folder Xfce-Human into /home/your_user_name/.themes
5) If you use Xfce, go to: Settings -> Appearance and select Xfce-Human.
If you use Gnome, go to: System -> Appearance, and in the Theme tab select your preferred theme (for metacity). Then press "Customize", and in the "Controls" tab select Xfce-Human.