MalistaLogin a GTK Theme for the Ubuntu 9.10 GDM
MalistaLogin is based on Malista 0.2 by KHendrik from (www.gnome-look.org)
Malista is a modified version of MinimaLista 0.11 by FiremanSam.
MinimaLista 0.11 is a minimal version of Murrina-LiNsta by etiennealaurent.
- Murrine engine for GTK2
- Pixmap engine for GTK2
- Human theme (cursor)
- New Wave theme (metacity)
- MalistaLoginIcons (icons)
- Malista GTK Theme
- Malista Cairo-Dock Theme
1) extract MalistaLoginIcons to /usr/share/icons/
2) use "sudo -u gdm dbus-launch gnome-appearance-properties" to install the GTK Theme for the GDM [this will cause the accessibility icon to appear in the systemtray but step 4) is about removing it]
3) select your wallpaper in the same Dialog
4) change the entry for enabled in "~/.gconf/desktop/gnome/accessibility/keyboard/%gconf.xml" to false to remove the accessibility icon from the systemtray
Tip: Copy your Wallpaper to /usr/share/images/xsplash/ an rename it to "bg_2560x1600.jpg" now it will replace the xsplash background.
7 years ago
version 0.1: (2009-11-09)
- Initial release