Arkitekt theme for xfwm
Only grayscale colors are used. Some unusual design choices: a "close" button that looks like the head of a plus-sign screw (by default for active windows), a maximize button that has a little arrow (which changes direction upon use). All buttons, when pressed, get their colors inverted in a circle (see screenshots 2 and 3 -- the 2nd one is what you see in the active window, and the 3rd one is what you see if you press the "close" button).
The theme in the 3rd screenshot is gmpc with Aurora-looks (the theme that comes with Aurora GTK Engine). They go very well together, in my opinion.
- I have no plans of making a rounded-corners version.
- I have no plans of making "colored" versions of this. I like the clear, precise look as it is.
- If you don't like the close ("X") button's default look with the black background, just swap the names of close-active.xpm and close-pressed.xpm.
- In the 1st screenshot, the font used in the title bar is called Terminus (Ubuntu -> xfonts-terminus).
- Another really good font for the title bar is DejaVu Sans Semi-Condensed 12 (as seen is the 3rd screenshot)