MinimaLista is a minimal version of Murrina-LiNsta by etiennealaurent. All the images and colors are from Murrina-LiNsta.
This version 0.10, contains extra color style codes for menubars, scrollbars, panels, and progressbars. By default it is not enabled. To enable it, replace gtkrc with gtkrc-extra_colors.
The tarball also contains a modified gnome-theme-manager that has color controls for the extra colors. It contains a precompiled version built on Ubuntu feisty with the most recent updates applied. The tarball also contains the source code patch that was applied to the control-center_2.18.1.orig.tar.gz that can be obtained from Ubuntu.com source repositories.
If you don't want to install the binaries, you can always change the colors by editing the gnome-color-scheme settings in the gtkrc.
The second screenshot shows this new experimental code in action.
Metacity theme is a slightly modified version of StormCloud by hbweb500. Images were changed to match the black panels.
- murrine gtk2 engine
- pixmap gtk2 engine
9 years ago
- Removed some files from gnome-theme-manager tarball as they were destroying the mime info on the system. sorry
- Added experimental colors for menubars, scrollbars, panels, and progressbars.
- Included is a replacement gnome-theme-manager that includes settings for new colors.
- The colors of the scrollbars and selection better matches the selected color.
- Fixed up some other colors
- Added experimental support for gtk-color-style
- Menubars, scrollbars, and progress bars get their color from selection color
- Panels are now colorable. To change the color of the panel, open the gtkrc file and change the bg[NORMAL] entry in the theme-panel secion.
- resyncing upload
- fixed bug with toolbar buttons
- Darkened the default text.
- Added new menubar images for OO/FF and standard menubars
- Changed ordering of PanelToplevel and PanelToplevel*button. This should fix some errors with white buttons and white text.
- thnx KnuxT15 (AKA: Techokami)
- Added a custom menu bar image for OO and FF which is much lighter than the default. It doesn't look the best, but at least the text can be seen. If anyone wants to contribute a better image. I'll be glad to add it.
- Added padding in tasklist buttons.
- Themed the panel menu buttons
- Added support for a black XFCE panel.
- Changed panel button to allow 64 px height