A Back Bar & Black Glass Window Decoration.
I've done the same background for Kooldock (only Blackbar, I use BG-Kore with Blackglass) and Kicker. Also a colour-schemes that's goes nice with these bars (all included).
The setup is similar to Dark&Glossy (thanks for a very good instruction, snooky!)
Open KDE-Controlcenter (ALT+F2: kcontrol)/ Appearance & Themes / Colors
- Choose a dark color for the Active window (black or darkblue looks very well)
- Open KDE-Controlcenter / Appearance & Themes / Window-Decorations
- Choose Crystal as Style (if you don't have it, you can get it here: http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=13969).
- Set the style as follows:
- Title Alignment: centered
- Use shadowed text: unchecked
- Round Corners: check all
- Border width: 5 px
- Titlebar heigt: 24 px
- "Kubuntu Edgy/Feisty"
- Enable Transparency: no
- Active: No outline / No inline
- Inactive: Simple outline (#BBBBBB) / No inline
Overlay: Choose "Custom" here and the path to the downloaded & unzipped images:
- blackbar/blackglass in Active window
- graybar/grayglass in Inactive window