A minimalistic GRUB theme with red and grey as its main colors. To install, just run the install.sh script with root privileges in a terminal and you'll be asked a few questions.
If you have any further questions, first check the README, and feel free to ask me here.
1. Extract the tar.gz file by double clicking on it
2. Click extract in your archive manager.
3. Extract the "Grau" folder to your Downloads folder.
4. Open a terminal
5. Type the following commands
chmod +x install.sh
5. Answer the series of questions, and the theme will install.