Magic Settings Wizard is designed to quickly and easily restore or backup your favorite applications settings through a FTP location used as a storage medium.
- Features -
* Backup or restore applications settings : select which ones from a list.
* Communicates with a FTP server specified by the user.
* FTP settings may be saved in a config file.
* A FTP directory may be created from the interface if needed.
* Add your own applications settings definitions.
- Requirements -
You simply need the Python runtime environement with PyQt module for KDE 3.5.x (also known as Qt bindings module for Python).
Tested on KDE 3.5.0 with Python 2.3.4 and PyQt 3.14.