T4G V2 (Theme for Gnome version 2)
Made by paulxfce (alias Manjarocinnamonfan, paulubuntu)
A heavily modified version of the Arc-theme with many transparent items.
This is a new version of T4G:
- Bigger headerbars
- window-frameless (no black line)
- more transparency-elements, all gnome 3-window-backgrounds have transparency.
- graphical elements redone (new option/checkbuttons; switch-buttons)
- added shadows beneath the headerbars
- 3 versions available:
Black-Dark : The black-colored windows with dark sidebar in the file-manager
Black-Light : The black-colored windows with light sidebar in the file-manager
Blue-Light : The dark-blue colored windows with light sidebar in the filemanager ( my favorite! )
This is a pure gnome edition: Only GTK 3 and GTK 2 files included (no metacity-theme because gnome 3 draws its own window decorations )
Also a gnome-shell included.
Works only with 3.20+
No support for other desktops
How to install:
Just copy the extracted file to a '.themes'-folder you make in your home directory. Then use Tweak-tool to select the GTK and shell theme.
LOG OUT AND BACK IN for changes to take effect !
To put the buttons to the left open a terminal:
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences button-layout "close,minimize,maximize:"
Original T4G theme is still available at gnome-look.org
Major changes ! please update this theme if you had it already! 1 month ago
- Improved visibility by adding more shadow to the window-surroundings
- severable small visual changes
- Added a Dark-Blue version called "Blue-light": a version with dark-blue windows instead of black. (my favorite)
New titlebar 1 month ago
Completely redone the default titlebar that is generated on app's that don't use the headerbar. Now it is bigger and the titlebuttons are aligned with the headerbar-titlebuttons. So they are more alike.
Uploaded new screenshots to mark the changes.
Fixed Errors 1 month ago
Fixed errors in GTK-files