Carapace Graphite is a B/W, dark, stylish and minimalistic theme. Just like Carapace (and Carapace Ardent) it is using one of the most awesome fonts ever - Lato.
If you don't yet have Lato search for "ttf-google-fonts-typewolf" in your package manager or go to: typewolf.com/google-fonts ... Or just get it here.
-- If you download it then extract the archive in:
I have split this theme into three Overview-variants:
1) The normal Carapace Zoomed out Overview (which is showcased above)
2) A traditional (or classic) Overview
3) Another zoomed out Overview but which has slightly curved corners and is more transparent around the edges
!Also - Those Overview-variants are available with two types of docks. The slim dock (shown in the presentation) and the Pantheon-ish dock.
::: Installation :::
1) Extract and put Carapace in either
2) Select Carapace from Gnome Tweak Tool
1) Pick the downloaded archive directly from within Tweak Tool and it'll extract and do the rest for you.
::: Required Extensions :::
- User themes
- Dash to Dock
::: Useful Extensions :::
-- Because while the Gnome weather-program is cool, your location might not be there.
-- Any KDE Connect user needs this :-D
- Custom Corner
-- Creates more freedom
-- Adds blurred background for the Overview
::: NOT Recommended Extensions :::
- Carapace has a built-in responsive panel. So an panel-altering extension is not needed, and for the full experience not recommended whatsoever.
::: Other than that :::
- Have fun and rate it up if you like my work... Or Pling me... Or buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/hackan301