How to setting up.
- Install SLiM Display Manager. SLiM is in all repositories of the most used distros.
- Choose as your default Display Manager running the command: "sudo dpkg-reconfigure slim"
- Extract and move the folder of cyberpunk theme to the directory "themes" on: "/user/share/slim/themes"
- Run "sudo gedit /etc/slim.conf" and press "ctrl + f", type "current_theme", and change the name for "cyberpunk"
(**use the text editor of your preference in your distro**)
- Install the fonts to apply to on the theme.
- To change Desktop Sessions just press "F1"
- If you can take a screenshot just press the key F11
-- Note: If you want to "shutdown or reboot" in the login screen, you need to type "halt" or "reboot" in the username box and then write the password, and the system will "poweroff" or "reboot".
I hope you like it and enjoy it :D