Source (link to git-repo or to original if based on someone elses unmodified work): https://www.dropbox.com/s/bx46r9zocvx5u5f/wideBordersBigButtons.zip
For much easier image resizing I added wide borders.
For easy button clicking I added big buttons (windows-like).
I try to tackle the problem of needing a very precise mouse aiming to handle windows.
For installing for the current user only, you need to put the files inside `~/.local/share/themes` (create directories, if they don't exist).
After extraction, you get a folder `wideBorderBigButtons`. Don't move that folder around, but rather only it's two containing folders
Made two version:
- One has non-round corners for inactive windows
- One has round corners for inactive windows
- Active window: added dark grey border on all sides
- inactive windows: are now squared (I'm eager to get feedback)
- Top bar: is now properly colored