Source (link to git-repo or to original if based on someone elses unmodified work): https://gitlab.com/commonjoe/simple-window-borders-for-cinnamon
These are only simple window borders for Cinnamon. I've tested them in Linux Mint 18.3 and 19.2. Released under Public Domain.
To install: Copy the folder with the specific color you want (named like "Simple-Window-Border-Blue") to the .themes directory.
All Features are Variables at the Top of the XML File.
You can easily change:
* Height and Width of Icons
* Colors of Icons
* Color of Title Bar (Both Focused and Unfocused)
* Color of Title (Both Focused and Unfocused)
* How Rounded the Title Bar Is
* Other Subtleties
Other Features of Note:
* There are special enhancements so you know which window has focus
- Color changes
- A extra line is drawn underneath the focused window title bar
* All Six Major Icons Include: Close, Maximize, Minimize, Menu, Shade, Stick
- Mousing over the buttons will cause them to be highlighted
- If you "stick" the window, the icon changes so you know it is stuck
- If you roll up the shade, the icon changes
* There are no svg or graphic files used
* Released under Public Domain. It's so simple, I don't care what you do with it.