XCursor Pro Cursor Theme with HiDPI Display support. This Cursor is built with clickgen and render with the puppeteer.
Available Sizes 22, 24, 28, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80, 88, 96
Get the latest build @GitHub Actions
Release Notification at Twitter(@ful1e5)
For Customizing Size check README.md
Get the latest stable Linux release from the Pling. Unpack the .tar.gz file and follow these commands.
For all user:
sudo mv Xcursor-Pro-* /usr/share/icons
For local user:
mv Xcursor-Pro-* ~/.icons
From all user:
sudo rm -r /usr/share/icons/Xcursor-Pro-*
From local user:
rm -r ~/.icons/Xcursor-Pro-*
- unzip .zip file
- Open unziped directory in Explorer, and right-click on install.inf.
- Click 'Install' from the context menu, and authorize the modifications to your system.
- Open Control Panel > Personalisation and Appearance > Change mouse pointers, and select XCursor Pro Cursors.
- Click 'Apply'.
How I help the Creator?
- Give a Star or Follow on GitHub (issues & PullRequest are welcome).
- By giving a Pling or Donation.
- Download from Pling.com Product page that helps to increases my monthly payout.
- Become Supporter of Pling.com, So we become Full-Time Libre & FOSS content creator ;)
License & Terms
'Xcursor Pro' Cursor Theme is available under the terms of the GPL-3.0 license.