In this download:
1. Two cube_lines.png wallpaper in 4k resolution.
2. install.sh script for Python App
3. Gnome shell 3 extension
---------------How to Python APP:---------------
python3 and PyOpenGL and numpy
> sudo pip3 install PyOpenGL numpy
Open terminal and launch:
> sh intall.sh
After instalation you can delete all downloaded files.
launch icon will be added to gnome
Search for "Cube Lines" in Gnome applications to launch from icon
To exit - right click Exit.
Right click menu can turn on Alpha support to blend against default Wallpaper.
Waylang supported but GTK in Wayland have bugs. Better use extension on Wayland.
---------------to install EXTENSION:---------------
Extension NOT installed by install script! Do it manually.
Gnome Shell 4 not supported, supported only Gnome Shell 3 (3.36+)
1. go to gnome_shell_extension/ folder and
2. copy "email@example.com" folder to ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions
3. restart Gnome Shell (end session and log in again)
4. enable new extension in Gnome shell extensions settings, look screenshot screenshot.jpg in extension folder
in Ubuntu Gnome Shell extensions not supported by default, to make it work install:
> sudo apt install gnome-shell-extensions
> sudo apt install gnome-tweaks
Wayland and X11 supported by extension.